Allan R. Bloomfield has established a $1,000 scholarship to assist eligible students with the cost of attending law school. The scholarship program is open to students currently in their 1st or 2nd year of law school, and the recipient must be a member of an ethnic or racial minority and contribute to the diversity of the law school student body. Applicants must be attending an accredited law school. The deadline for application is May 20, 2014. For additional information and application, please submit a “Contact Us” form on Allan R. Bloomfield’s website choosing “Scholarship” as a reason for contact.
To qualify for the scholarship, students:
- Must be US citizens or legal permanent residents
- Must be full-time students
- Must be attending an accredited law school
- Must have strong academic achievement (minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Must have completed at least one semester of classes
- Must be a member of ethnic or racial minority and Demonstrated commitment to the community
All applicants must submit:
- Completed scholarship application
- Certified copy of college transcripts
- One-page typed essay describing how they plan to utilize your law degree
- Proof of legal residency in the United States (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card)
Allan R. Bloomfield’s Diversity Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or about June 1, 2014.
Completed applications must be submitted no later than May 20, 2014. Please fill in the application below: